Thursday, June 25, 2009

twilight time

Yes, I am one of those people who have not read the Twilight series yet. Numerous friends of mine, and my nieces are huge fans of the series and have told me that I'd better get to it already. It's not that I don't want to read them, it's just I haven't gotten around to it what with all of the other books I'm constantly trying to get to. But, having just finished Susan Patron's, The Higher Power of Lucky, (which, I hate to say, I had higher hopes for considering it was a Newberry Medal winner- pun intended) I'm ready to embark on the Twilight series. According to a description of the books from one friend - it's like being back in high school and having a sweet, all-consuming crush on the cutest boy, butterflies and all. That doesn't sound so bad. So if you don't hear from me for a few days, it's because I've fallen under the Twilight spell. :)

(Cover Image of Stephenie Meyer's book, Twilight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment