Tuesday, September 29, 2009

getting new yorkers to laugh



Image from Improv Everywhere - Digital Photography: Agent Dippold

Am I the last person to know about this!? I found this site, Improv Everywhere, while checking out another blog I like called Black Eiffel, and haven't been able to stop looking at it - yeah, I've been procrastinating a little too much today. What it is though, is a group of people called Agents who "cause scenes of chaos and joy in public places." Their latest stunt had them posing as yearbook photographers on a subway train in New York City, snapping pictures of riders. I really laughed at some of their other stunts too like The Human Mirror, and The Circle Line Tour. It's hard to get a New Yorker to crack a smile sometimes, but these guys are managing to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment