Tuesday, August 4, 2009

yeck...wotw

I've been seriously slacking in the wotw area, so here is a word dedicated to the character, Jacob Black, from the Twilight Series. And speaking of....I'm on the last book, Breaking Dawn. Spoiler alert!!! I accidentally read on Wikipedia that Jacob "imprints" (falls in love) with Bella and Edward's daughter, so I ruined that surprise for myself, but now I've just hit the part where Bella's become a vampire. Not that anyone needs to hear another opinion about this, but I'll be posting what I thought about the whole series when I'm done... So without further ado, I give you, the word of the week:

Antipathy: (n) settled aversion or dislike.
Used in a sentence: Jacob Black’s nose was severely antipathetic toward the smell of the vampires.

No comments:

Post a Comment