Tuesday, January 5, 2010

photo booth mystery


You may notice I posted a new photo of myself under my profile. It's a new year, so I thought a new - well, semi-new- photo was in order. The story behind it is kind of funny, too, or gross, depending on how you look at it. It was taken in a photo booth that my friends had rented for their wedding. The entire bridal party, eight, including me, stuffed ourselves into the photo booth. Being one of the tallest of the group, it was decided that I was to stand toward the back. By this time at night, mind you, everyone had had a lot to drink, and someone got a little too comfortable and relaxed, if you know what I mean. Yes, someone farted. I've never seen drunk people move so fast. Everyone piled out of the booth, but as I was in the back, I got out last. There was still one more picture left, and not one to pass up a goofy photo opportunity, I decided to capture the moment by plugging my nose - the camera clicked and there ya go. We never did find out who the guilty person was.....

No comments:

Post a Comment