Monday, August 9, 2010

photo pops in paris

Wow, I've been slacking in the blog department. But I have some nice pictures from photo pops' recent trip to Paris, France to make up for it.

Cops on skates! or police sur les patins! Yep, this is how they do it in Paris.

I've stood outside the Eiffel Tower. I've taken pictures of it, too. But standing in line and working my way up to the top has never seemed very appealing. Not that I doubt the views aren't breathtaking. It's the line. And all of the people. And the waiting. And more waiting. I need some pull on the Eiffel Tower so I can quickly get to the top.


Did he paint these pictures? Or is he simply selling them? I'd like to get to the bottom of this. What made him use pink as his primary color? Does the Eiffel Tower remind him of a beautiful woman? Was it a warm day? I really love this picture - the one my dad took, that is.

One day I'll go back to Paris and I'll find the patience to get to the top of the Eiffel Tower. The view from the base up was beautiful. The top down must be amazing....

(All photos property of Richard Hagar. Any unauthorized use is prohibited and illegal).

No comments:

Post a Comment